“Parents and Kids in Northdale LOVE this FUN and SAFE Sports Summer Camp!”
Watch the video below to learn about all of the amazing activities that are included when you enroll your child in our 2019 summer camp!
Hurry, spots are selling quickly!
Summer Camp in Northdale, Citrus Park, Westchase, and Lutz Florida
Parents just like you in NORTHDALE AND LUTZ, absolutely LOVE our FUN, SAFE, and AFFORDABLE Summer Camp & After School Program! Your child is going to have a blast making new friends, experiencing a variety of fun indoor and outdoor sports, learning/educational activities, playing in our “Extreme Kid Cave” video game rooms, and so much more!
“Extreme Youth Sports Summer Camps are your solution for an incredible summer!”
My child is active and loves to have FUN! What is included in this Summer Camp? Your affordable membership includes an incredible amount of activities at no extra cost! Your child will be able to participate in sports, arts and crafts, educational activities, and field trips! Check out the incredible list below! Hurry! Spots are going quickly, contact us right now to save your child’s spot!
Indoor Summer Camp Sports:
- Karate Classes! – This fun class will teach your child how to have confidence and how to be safe around bullies and strangers! Your child will learn how to do: Punching, Kicking, Blocking, Takedowns, and Grappling! It’s awesome!
- Dance Classes! – This action packed hip-hop class is a blast! Boys and girls enjoy learning fun new dances, “cool dance moves,” and routines!
- Tumbling! – Boys and girls love this class! Your child’s strength and flexibility will quickly improve in this awesome program! We teach basic tumbling skills that your child is going to enjoy!
- Cheerleading Classes! – Your child will learn fun and exciting chants and cheers taught by our experienced staff! This class is AWESOME!
- Dodgeball! – This is a summer camp favorite! Your child’s speed and reflexes will jump to the next level as we play this fun and safe indoor/outdoor game!
Outdoor Summer Camp Sports:
- Soccer! – Your child will learn how to pass, dribble, and score goals!
- Basketball! – Your child will learn passing, shooting, dribbling, and most importantly teamwork in this fun program!
- Baseball and Softball! – Your child is going to be a “home run hitter!” We teach the fundamentals of this exciting sport including passing, catching, and hitting!
- Flag-Football! – Imagine how happy your child will be when he/she learns how to throw and catch the football, score touchdowns, and learn creative new plays!
- Kickball! – Remember how much fun you had playing this game when you were a kid? Your child is going to have a great time playing this classic playground sport!
- Math! – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division skills!
- Science! – Fun experiments and exploration!
- History! – Learn exciting history facts and fun trivia!
- Reading and Writing! – We love helping our campers improve their skills!
- Entrepreneurship! – Learn about goal setting, success, and helping others with business ideas!
- Arts and Crafts! – Daily projects that will inspire creativity!
FUN Bonus Games & Activities:
- Video Games!
- Bounce Houses!
- Lego Creation Stations!
- The Hotwheel’s Race Car Zone!
- The EYS Princess Zone! Includes barbies, Littlest pet shops, and fun doll houses to inspire creativity!
These summer camp activities are incredible! Are they all included in my child’s membership? YES! There is no extra cost for these sports and activities! We also offer optional field trips once a week that your child can attend!
Who works in your summer camps? We hire the BEST in the industry to work at Extreme Youth Sports! All of our summer camp and after school program coaches are level 2 background screened just like Hillsborough County teachers, they pass an extensive reference check, they also must pass the Extreme Coaches Academy where we train them how to successfully host summer camp activities! Many of our coaches are certified teachers, former pro athletes, and highly experienced summer camp professionals! “We are the BEST!”
What ages do you accept in summer camp? We only accept children who are ages 5 thru 12. (Children age 5 must be enrolled in kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year & be 5 years of age on or before June 1st to be accepted.)
Will my child be in a class with similar aged children? YES! Parents love that we group our kids together based on their grades! We have three separate classrooms:
- Kindergarten & 1st grade
- 2nd & 3rd grade
- 4th & 5th grade!
This allows us to teach your child on the level that is appropriate for his/her age and your child will be able to spend the day with children his/her own age! 🙂
Is it true that your summer camp sells out each year? Yes, that is true! Our summer camps typically sell out by May of each year. Contact right now to save your child’s spot! Once we sell out, we will place all new families on our waiting list and contact them if a spot opens for their children.
What does my child need to bring to summer camp each day? We suggest that you pack two snacks and a bagged lunch each day for your child. Your child will also want to bring summer camp appropriate clothing such as: T-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes.
This summer camp sounds perfect for my child! How do we join? It’s easy! Our registration fee is only $30 per camper. We have two affordable memberships that will fit your budget! Most parents enroll their children for the entire summer and tuition plans start at only $127 per week! (Hurry this rate is increasing soon!)
We also offer a flexible week-to-week summer camp membership that is only $147 per week and is perfect for families who only need a few weeks of camp this summer! Contact us right now by filling out the form on the right side of this web page, or call/text our team at (813) 817-5425.
We are excited to speak with you and we have a team member ready to chat right now!!!