“Parents and Kids in Westchase and Northdale LOVE this FUN and SAFE Sports Summer Camp!”
Watch the video below to learn about all of the amazing activities that are included when you enroll your child in our 2016 summer camp!
Hurry, spots are selling quickly!
Summer Camp in Northdale, Citrus Park, Westchase, and Lutz Florida
Parents just like you are searching for a summer camp in the Westchase, Citrus Park, Northdale and Lutz area that is FUN, SAFE, and AFFORDABLE! A summer camp where your child can make new friends, experience a variety of indoor and outdoor sports, learning/educational activities, play in our “Extreme Kid Cave” video game rooms, and much more! Extreme Youth Sports Summer Camps are your solution for an incredible summer!
My child is active and loves to have fun! What is included? Your child will be able to participate in sports, arts and crafts, educational activities, and field trips! Check out the incredible list below! Hurry! Spots are going quickly, contact us right now to save your child’s spot!
Indoor Summer Camp Sports:
- Karate Classes! – This fun class will teach your child how to be safe around bullies and strangers, as well as learn how to do: Punching, Kicking, Blocking, Takedowns, and Grappling!
- Dance Classes! – This action packed hip-hop class is a blast! Boys and girls enjoy learning fun new dances, “cool dance moves,” and routines!
- Tumbling! – Your child’s strength and flexibility will quickly improve in this awesome program! We teach basic tumbling skills that your child is going to love!
- Dodgeball! – This is a camp favorite! Your child’s speed and reflexes will jump to the next level!
Outdoor Summer Camp Sports:
- Soccer! – Your child will learn how to pass, dribble, and score goals!
- Basketball! – Your child will learn passing, shooting, dribbling, and most importantly teamwork in this fun program!
- Baseball and Softball! – Your child is going to be a “home run hitter!” We teach the fundamentals of this exciting sport including passing, catching, and hitting!
- Flag-Football! – Imagine how happy your child will be when he/she learns how to throw and catch the football, score touchdowns, and learn creative new plays!
- Kickball! – Remember how much fun you had playing this game when you were a kid? Your child is going to have a great time playing this classic playground sport!
- Reading and Writing!
- Arts and Crafts!
FUN Bonus Activities:
- Video Games!
- Bounce Houses!
- Lego Creation Stations!
- The Hotwheel’s Race Car Zone!
These summer camp activities are incredible! Are they all included in my child’s membership? YES! There is no extra cost for these sports and activities! We also offer optional field trips once a week that your child can attend!
Who works in your summer camps? We hire the BEST in the industry to work at Extreme Youth Sports! All of our summer camp and after school program coaches are level 2 background screened just like Hillsborough County teachers, they pass an extensive reference check, they also must pass the Extreme Coaches Academy where we train them how to successfully host summer camp activities! Many of our coaches are certified teachers, former pro athletes, and highly experienced summer camp professionals! “We are the BEST!”
What ages do you accept in summer camp? We only accept children who are ages 5 thru 12. (If your child is 4.5 or 5 years old, your child must be enrolled in kindergarten for the 2016-2017 school year to be accepted.)
Will my child be in a class with similar aged children? YES! Parents love that we group our kids together based on their grades! We have three classes: Kindergarten/1st grade, 2nd/3rd grad, and 4th/5th grade! This allows us to teach your child on the level that is appropriate for his/her age!
Is it true that your summer camp sells out each year? Yes, that is true! Our camps typically sell out by June 1st each year. Contact us today to save your child’s spot! Once we sell out, we will place all new families on our waiting list and contact them if a spot opens for their children.
What does my child need to bring to summer camp each day? We suggest that you pack two snacks and a bagged lunch each day for your child. Summer clothing such as: T-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes, is recommended.
This summer camp sounds perfect for my child! How do we join? It’s easy! Our registration fee is only $29.97 and we have two affordable memberships that will fit your budget! Most parents enroll their children for the entire summer and tuition plans start at $97 per week! We also offer a week to week membership that starts at $130 per week! Contact us today by filling out the form on the right side of this webpage, or call/text our team at (813) 817-5425. We are excited to speak with you and we have a team member ready to chat right now!