Parents and Kids in North Tampa LOVE this
FUN, SAFE After-School Program and Sports Summer Camp!
Watch the video to learn about all of the amazing activities that are included when you enroll your child in our summer camp! Hurry, spots are selling quickly!
Parents just like you in NORTHDALE, CARROLLWOOD, ODESSA, AND LUTZ, absolutely LOVE our FUN, SAFE, and AFFORDABLE Summer Camp & After School Program! Your child is going to have a blast making new friends, experiencing a variety of fun indoor and outdoor sports, learning/educational activities, playing in our “Extreme Kid Cave” video game rooms, and so much more!
“Extreme Youth Sports Summer Camps are your solution for an incredible summer!”
My child is active and loves to have FUN! What is included in this Summer Camp? Your affordable membership includes an incredible amount of activities at no extra cost! Your child will be able to participate in sports, arts and crafts, & educational activities! Check out the incredible list below! Hurry! Spots are going quickly, contact us right now to save your child’s spot!
- Martial Arts Classes! – This fun class will teach your child how to have confidence and how to be safe around bullies and strangers! Your child will learn how to do: Punching, Kicking, Blocking, Takedowns, and Grappling! It’s awesome!
- Dance Classes! – This action packed hip-hop class is a blast! Boys and girls enjoy learning fun new dances, “cool dance moves,” and routines!
- Tumbling! – Boys and girls love this class! Your child’s strength and flexibility will quickly improve in this awesome program! We teach basic tumbling skills that your child is going to enjoy!
- Dodgeball! – This is a summer camp favorite! Your child’s speed and reflexes will jump to the next level as we play this fun and safe indoor/outdoor game!
- Soccer! – Your child will learn how to pass, dribble, and score goals!
- Baseball and Softball! – Your child is going to be a “home run hitter!” We teach the fundamentals of this exciting sport including passing, catching, and hitting!
- Flag-Football! – Imagine how happy your child will be when he/she learns how to throw and catch the football, score touchdowns, and learn creative new plays!
- Kickball! – Remember how much fun you had playing this game when you were a kid? Your child is going to have a great time playing this classic playground sport!
- Math! – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division skills!
- Science! – Fun experiments and exploration!
- History! – Learn exciting history facts and fun trivia!
- Reading and Writing! – We love helping our campers improve their skills!
- Entrepreneurship! – Learn about goal setting, success, and helping others with business ideas!
- Arts and Crafts! – Daily projects that will inspire creativity!
Games & Activities:
- Video Games!
- Lego Creation Stations!
- Stem toys & Much More!
CALL or TEXT
to schedule your camp today as spaces are limited!
What are the start and end times of camp?
- We open at 7:30 AM and close at 6:00 PM.
- Sport & enrichment activities are offered from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Before care is from 7:30 AM until 9:00 AM.
- Aftercare is offered from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Before and aftercare is included in your weekly membership fee.
- We close promptly at 6:00 PM, Late pick up is $5 per minute after 6:05 PM.
What should my child wear to summer camp?
- Please wear light weight athletic clothes and sneakers with socks every day to camp.
- Label all your campers items
- Pack an extra set of clothing to be left in your child’s cubby
- Please apply sun block and bug spray prior to arriving at camp each day.
Who works in your summer camps?
We hire the BEST in the industry to work at Extreme Youth Sports! All of our summer camp and after school program coaches are level 2 background screened just like Hillsborough County teachers, they pass an extensive reference check, and they also must pass the Extreme Coaches Academy where we train them how to successfully host summer camp activities! Many of our coaches are certified teachers or coaches with experience in specific sports. We only hire experienced summer camp professionals! “We are the BEST!”
What ages do you accept in summer camp?
Will my child be in a class with similar aged children?
YES! Parents love that we group our kids together based on their grades!
- Kindergarten & 1st grade
- 2nd & 3rd grade
- 4th & 5th grade!
This allows us to teach your child on the level that is appropriate for his/her age.
Is it true that your summer camp sells out each year?
Yes, that is true! Our summer camps typically sell out by May of each year. Contact right us now at 813-817-5425 to save your child’s spot! Once we sell out, we will place all new families on our waiting list and contact them if a spot opens for their children.
What does my child need to bring to summer camp each day?
- Please pack an AM/PM snack, bagged lunch & a refillable water bottle.
- Note: All lunch and snack items must be Peanut FREE due to allergies.
- All items must be labeled with your campers full name.
- Campers with out a water bottle or snack will be given the missing items & charged $1 per item.
This summer camp sounds perfect for my child! How do we join?
It’s easy! We have two affordable memberships that will fit your budget! Most parents enroll their children for the entire summer and take advantage of our full summer of FUN discount.
We also offer a flexible week-to-week summer camp membership for families who only need a few weeks of camp this summer!
Download the EYS App!
Create your own account and use "8138175425" as the studio code.
Now available in the App Store and Google Play
Located in the back of Northdale and easily accessible via the Veterans Expressway.